Four-thousand square feet! Definitely balling, if you ask me…
The Royal Suite is elegant and contemporary yet classical, with hints of an art deco style. Crystal fixtures contrast with rich wood, iridescent shell details and furnishings in a silvery palette. This suite also provides exclusive amenities, including an exercise room with massage table, his-and-hers walk-in closets and a private office.
* The interior space opens onto a 93-square-metre (1,000-square-foot) furnished terrace, which offers a dining area and unique lighting.
* The private living area features his-and-hers walk-in closets and an oversized bathroom with an oversize tub, shower and dual vanities
* The suite is outfitted with a premium entertainment system, including wireless Internet access, a media room featuring a 152-centimetre (60-inch) television, a DVD player and digital surround sound.
* Also included are a fully stocked refrigerated private bar, scented candles in the bathroom, a collection of reading materials in the library and a collection of CDs and DVDs, as well as personalised concierge services, a luxury car and driver available four hours per day, unpacking and packing services, and the assistance of a personal shopper at a selection of department stores.
* For an additional fee, services available by request include a personal trainer, a massage therapist, a personal chef, service staff and a security officer.